Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Dont ask.
If there's one thing i really really really hate its being blamed for something that i havent done. Yes i might be sounding like a huge crybaby (might? more like must) but I have to admit its one of the things that still makes me cry. Seriously. I mean its hard enough to accept it when u have done something wrong but when I havent, i just so frikking enfuriated... God i feel like Ramona! but no I dont think i can play that card either, im 16 not 6.. Dont u hate it when some little thing like this makes u sad, automatically all the other things that make u sad but u hold them off and stay okay, come back and attack u.. so that it looks like ur being a major crybaby over a teensy little thing.. or maybe i am a crybaby =D i think its easier to just admit that and be at peace with it. I watched Dear John today. its just so lameass how i can never form an opinion about anything. My brother is very right in wondering mera hoga kya =D My G.P teacher already thinks im suicidal! it cant get any better than this right? right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know exactly what you mean. And I am also someone who hates being blamed for something that's not my fault...and yes it makes me cry too...not necessarily out of sadness but more out of anger and frustration at being wrongly accused.
ReplyDeleteAnd I also understand that when something like this happens it does make you feel a bit depressed and this in turn seems to bring out all the other sad and horrible things that have happened.
Try not to dwell on it...try very hard to think of something that makes you happy. It can be something very small...it doesn't matter what...but it's important to focus on something positive to get you out of this mood.
Sending you a big hug xx
awwwwwwww ayaaaaaak! u just put this huuge smile on my face! :) thanku for the great advice and the hug! <3
ReplyDelete