Thursday, February 17, 2011

Top BLEH and MEH moments in Life.

Often in a person's life one comes up against situations where even words can not express what he feels be it annoyance, utter frustration or just plain apathy. In such situations, the words 'Meh' and 'Bleh' come in much use.

1. M:  AAAAAAAAA! My dog just bit me! My blood's all over the place, omg!
     A: Bleh.

2. S: Hey, how was your grand bio test, i hear your teacher gave you an hour long test to do in just 40 mins!
    A: Meh.


even my glasses are indifferent.


 3.*Suicide scene*
    *While holding a gun to their own head*
    "Give me one good reason why I shouldnt do this?"
    "Meh."

do i look like i give a shit?


4. Question: What are your thoughts on the world's economical climate?
    Reply: Bleh.

5. "So, you wanna do something tonight?"
    "Meh"

come on facebook. PLEZ

6. Girl: "Argh! A blood sucking vampire! Please don't suck my blood."
    Vampire: "Bleh!"
BLEH BLEH BLEH
7. "I think I got #5 wrong," says the nerd as he comes out of the exam.
    "Meh"

8. F: "Hey, you wanna try my SUPER SONIC SWEET SCRUMPTIOUS  LEGENDARY AWESOME CHOCOLATE FUDGE ICE CREAM cake?"
   H: "Bleh"

thats right. B-L-E-H


9. I stooped down to pet a cat.. it ducked and moved out the way... i said "don't u want a pat?" the cat relied "MEH" and strolled off casually.


Im teh coolz. dont touch meh.

 10. Elder sibling: You were supposed to be watching the kids AND washing the dishes AND you were to finish your homework! but the whole time you were talking on the phone??!!!!
      You: ...BLEH!
       E.S: What's that supposed to mean?
       You: Bleh?
       E.S: YOU ARE BLEH.
       You: Bleh.
       E.S: YOUR FACE IS BLEH.
      You: BLEH BLEH BLEH.



 11. "you wanna come round mine?"
       "meh"
       "whats that mean"
"meh"
    "so which one? yes or no?"
    "meh"
    "that a yes?"
    "meh"
    "a no??"
    "meh"
    "a maybe???"
    "meh?"
    "maybe???"
    "meh"
    "look please tell me"
    "meh"......



MEH BLEH MEH BLEH.

14 comments:

  1. one of my favorites .
    I use bleh A LOT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there humor in this post?

    Bleh!

    Did I enjoyed it?

    Meh!

    (Go figure! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. this was really funny. you make 'bleh' and 'meh' look cool.

    P.S. i like this template too! and i'm obsessing over the 'create art' thing like a little kid. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HT same here! therefore i HAD to dedicate a post to 'meh' and 'bleh' :D
    @A Great Liar your name in itself puzzles me after i figure out your message. Lets just settle at saying 'meh' to that. :P
    @Furree hahah it isss coool :D
    u too? i spend HOURS over it just making useless blobs and stuff. i wish it came with a saving option though, sometimes u actually turn up with something artistic :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always meh, since I'm the least-opinionated person I know. It annoys people. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. am like bleh =o


    Jk.

    You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helllo.
    Thanks for the follow. :)
    Nice blog you've got here.
    Loved the doodles in the old posts!
    Is this very bleh? :)
    OKTHNXBYE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!




    Web Designing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use meh a lot at work. One of my coworkers absolutely hates me because of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @duckling oh no no no. u are anything but 'less-opinionated' u just do it cause it annoys ppl. ^.^

    @thanks talha! :)

    @sidrah why thanku, UR AWESOMER. :D

    @Aseela MINE TOO. MEH MEH MEH.

    @SaJ thankyoou :) lol not at all Bleh.

    @Anon err i hope sooo. :)

    @Roshni totally.

    @Acetyl thankyouzz.

    @Kindros LOL! keep on it! :D

    ReplyDelete

No creepy smileys, feedback would be awesome.