Wednesday, March 9, 2011

G.P. Period

So its 8:24, oops 8:25 now, Tuesday 08-03-11 and I'm sitting in my G.P. class. There are seven students in the class and the 11 others who actually came today are out in the grounds somewhere, bunking. I'm supposed to chose between the topics, "What are the qualities of a great statesman? Illustrate with examples from the past and present." and "Which in your opinion is the most important freedom - freedom of speech, freedom of worship, freedom from fear or freedom from want. Justify your answer." This is talent, I swear. Raw talent. The G.P. teacher should totally be posted in one of those torture departments in the CIA. Not in the stealth departments though, she totally thinks I'm writing my essay ever so efficiently.

Seven more people just came in. They're saying that they're late cause they were volunteering to help out int he Jr II section. Bullshit. I totally saw them hiding behind the pillars near the commerce building. What's shittier is that the teacher totally bought it. Definitely not the stealth department. Now they're distracting her by telling her about this Indian fortune-telling parrot who got murdered by its owner cause it predicted Pakistan would win 3 times. Someone just suggested a change in the first topic from 'Statesman' to 'Salesman'. I dont think I would be able to write on that either, though.

Oh shit. Miss Hilla just passed by the window. Yes that's her name, Hilla. But forget her name, she's the Pakistani version of Trunchbull from Matilda. Minus the skirt and military belt that is. *shudders* Icy blue, x-raying eyes, nose in the air and a constant look of disgust on her face, Ms Hilla does not need words to terrify. Crowds part and fade away at her first step outside the office. Even teachers quieten down. She is also known to some as Hitler. I quote my friend, "Hilla ne tou hilla ke rakhdia"

Rawr.

Haha. This boy with a yellow bag just skipped past the window. That's right, he skipped. A very girly skip. Also he had his arms held wide beside him as he did it. I swear. No exaggeration. Sheesh.
I'm bored, I'll take a "girl's room" break now. And check out what the other bunkers are up to. Brb. not burp. BRB.

Back. FIFTEEN minutes later. Record. Hah. Like a G6, Like a G6. Our school is so awesome, they're playing this song right now. On Full Volume. Why, you ask. Because they frigging want to. Nah, its for the dress rehearsal of this Bigass carnival "Regalia" that's for classes from KG to Grade 9. Not us, yeah that sucks but still free entertainment, yaay. Dynamite just started playing. My point exactly.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet. My friend just told me the teacher's gonna take our sheets and show them to Miss Hilla to show her how little we write in two periods. She's probably just saying that though, who would want to disturb Ms Hilla right? RIGHT?! And if its about how much I've written, well its pretty damn more than anyone else has written. Its only the content that well... wavers slightly from the original topic. But only slightly... I hope she just reads the topic and gets put off by it like a normal person and not notice the bullshit in capital... and the frigging... and the burp... I'M SCREWED.

This girl just called me outside from G.P. Yay. Okay not yay. She wanted my voice for her advertisement about some sort of cultural festival, "Daachi Mela". My audition was so awesome it should be featured alongside one of those 'Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me' auditions on American Idol.


I just passed my Dettol Sanitizer to my friends and now they're smelling it like its pot or something. I'll try too!
Awh man it came on my nose, this big glob and now my nose is on fire. "Dont play with me cause you're playing with FAAAEEYAAAAAAAAAAAARRHHHH" Didi Benami sung this on last year's American Idol. TV shows should totally be a subject. I'd totally ace it. Ten minutes left till GP ends. Grrr....

I took this picture with my mobile behind my hand, camera lens right at the crack between my fingers. GENIUS, i know. I wish I could have caught her a moment earlier though. She had her pen in her mouth like a cig and everyone knows there's this huge rumor going around that she's a chain smoker. But I think the cigarette smoke in the girls' room comes from this old domestic staff lady who's very nice and everything but there was this suspicious incident when we were speculating about the smell and she appeared from behind a cubicle and rushed out to get airspray. I dunno maybe she's OCD aboud hygiene or whatever but there was something guilty about her expression.

The bell just rung, the teacher's collecting papers, YIKES.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sneaked out without her noticing, HAH.

11 comments:

  1. OMG, you sneaky person! your teacher looks totally mean but it seems she could be nice if she wanted to. :O
    i think the person who suggested 'salesman' instead of 'statesman' should be awarded a mega highfive, because honestly i would do much better on an essay if that change was implemented.
    YOU'VE READ MATILDAAAAA ♥ wasn't it the most AMAZING Roald Dahl book EVER?! i loved and adored all his books for children, practically gobbled all of them up.
    LOL at the G6 and Dynamite shizz playing in the background. i would love some background music in my school! :(
    your school sounds funnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the choosing part sounds absolutely impossible. Like catch22 or something.

    "What are the qualities of a great statesman? Illustrate with examples from the past and present." They got to be kiddin' me, I just cant think of a single one!

    Good luck with the papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were blogging from class? *grins wide* Really! Hahahah! Wish I could do that too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. daredevil.....i cant believe u actually took a picture of ms shaheen .......abeer my respect for you has increased by a million times........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Furree: yeah she is really nice when she wants to be. Infact she's treating us with halwa poori on wednesday :D lol yes the salesman thing was funny. it totally cracked me up...
    and ohmygod U TOO? i loved rohald dahl!!! charlie and the chocolate factory, charlie and the glass elevator, the twits... matilda was just awesome.
    haha yes. Alhumdulilah school is fun!

    @A great Liar: Exactly. A no-win situation. Thanks but i wont be writing them :p

    @Eeshie: Tell me about it!

    @Tazeen: umm. nooo. i wish i was that cool. I was writing this on the paper on which i was supposed to write my essay.

    @Zahra: lol thanks :D it wasnt that difficult, she's very distracted most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your teacher looks like one of those mean men sitting in a state bank. Cigarette in hand, scowling at documents, the works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Abeer. Hahaha. Hillarious, girl. Loved the expressions and the sounds :P Haha. Totally 'YOU'

    ReplyDelete
  8. your Miss Hilla reminds me of the VP we had in our school. who knows they could be two long separated sisters. nice post btw, like the chain of thoughts going through ur mind during that G.P. class :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, looks like you have got yourself a neat little award.

    Check it out: http://thediaryofaliar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Zy aaah finally someone who sees it my way. ;)

    @$M Hey s. thanks alot man, ly! :D

    @brish who knows who knows! thanku :)

    @AGL OHMYGOD THANKUUUUU XD

    ReplyDelete

No creepy smileys, feedback would be awesome.