First of all:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FURREE!!!
You're 17 before me. Unfair.
I could be taking this the other way and calling you ancient but I'm gonna be there in august too so lets just enjoy the cupcakes!
So are there any advantages of being 17?
Let's see...
There was this movie called 17 again.
And this song called 17 forever.
But they weren't that special...
OH BUT ITS THE NAME OF A MAGAZINE!
a hot one. so there!
On a sadder note, I wrote a humongous blog post, saved it in my drafts and it somehow got DELETED. I am mourning the loss of my 40-something post. What's even sadder is that I might not get time to re-post it cause I have mocks starting from the 24th. And I HAVE TO STUDY.
*cries in to her biology book*
*notices what page it is open at*
*runs away screaming*
![]() |
| Enjoy the cupcakes! |
You're 17 before me. Unfair.
I could be taking this the other way and calling you ancient but I'm gonna be there in august too so lets just enjoy the cupcakes!
So are there any advantages of being 17?
Let's see...
There was this movie called 17 again.
And this song called 17 forever.
But they weren't that special...
OH BUT ITS THE NAME OF A MAGAZINE!
a hot one. so there!
On a sadder note, I wrote a humongous blog post, saved it in my drafts and it somehow got DELETED. I am mourning the loss of my 40-something post. What's even sadder is that I might not get time to re-post it cause I have mocks starting from the 24th. And I HAVE TO STUDY.
*cries in to her biology book*
*notices what page it is open at*
*runs away screaming*

ABEEEEEEEER!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
THANK YOU SO MUCH! this means sooo much to meee. i'm smiling like a happy cow. :D :D
i love you! ♥
*eats cupcakes greedily*
and i'm so sorry about your long post that got deleted :( it's happened to me a few times before and it's really frustrating. :O
good luck with all the studying! ♥
loads and loads of love.
:D
and i LOVED 17 Forever and 17 Again. :P
ReplyDeleteBEING 17 IS SO COOL. LIKE YOU!
*hugs*
*cries in to her biology book*
ReplyDelete*notices what page it is open at*
*runs away screaming*
HAHHHHAHAAHAHHAHAAAA.
Nice. :D
I FEEL SO OLD. Everyone's younger than me. :(
ReplyDeleteHmmm, its rather sad to hear about ur post. U ought to try one of those text editors.
ReplyDelete@Furree Maayeh pleasureeee. Hahahah i didnt know cows could be happy :D
ReplyDeleteYayyy i got a hug! <3
@Shreya ;)
@Aseela OLD IS GOLD!!!!
@A Great Liar Its happened before and i'd started writing on word first. but i just done get the feel of it elsewhere.