Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I HAVE FRIENDS OKAY.

So yesterday while talking about my 'mean' and 'trying to be deep' blog, my brother asked me if i even had friends at school. I surreptitiously rolled down the top of my ankle socks that had 'FRIENDS' written on them in bold letters and gave him a look that doubted his sanity. And of course yes i tried to convince him that i have loads, but look he's a born lawyer, always wanted to become one but instead did something in Biomedical sciences. So all of what i like to call his 'Lawyer Energy' is spent on taunting and teasing me into submission about one thing or the other. Seriously. I dont even bother arguing anymore. Its like this:
Bhaiya *breaks glass*
*Ammi comes walking in*
Bhaiya: ABEER NE TOURA HAI
Abeer: JEEE NA--- *leaves to get jhaaroo*
Now he's gonna say this never happened and use big words and the insistent, annoying "INNIT" to make me beg for forgiveness at his feet.

So anyway. Today I went to school and my older brother came to pick me up. Coincidentally a couple of my friends had transport problems and so I had to drop Amy, M and Nemo home. I thanked the good lord that Bhaiya went to Office cause the first thing he would is ask them how much i paid them to come as my 'friends'. I respect his ability to always rise up to each occasion to tease me. Below is a card I made for him on his birthday and well yes this pretty much how he looks.

He likes quizzing my knowledge about jute and marxism. True Story.

Speaking of which, today I got my Mock report card. (No, Bhaiya I'm not showing it to you). Written in the comments section by Miss Hilla (the Trunchbull woman, yes) was this UGLY piece of shit: "Abeer is a very intelligent boy with great potential. He needs to work hard and concentrate on his studies to attain good grades in the CIE" I think the circumstances allow me to say this. WHAT THE EFF ?! I admit my shoes are quite hardcore but that just means I have tomboy preferences. I guess I must crack another joke on myself though. Last year there was a student who had the same name as me, yes same Full name and guess what? He was a HE. I dunno what's wrong with the world though. I checked this Arabic name dictionary and found Abeer on the female side Only. And it means 'a musky perfume' and is related to an incident about a mosque visited by the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). The point is everyone has seen the NIKE deo, Urban Musk. Its for GIRLS.
WOMAN. SEE?


  So I gave it to the Head Mistress to change it, who barely suppressing a smile sent me to Miss Hilla. As I entered the door she shrieked in her scary voice "What do you want?!" I put my report in front of her and said, 'Miss there's a little issue here. I'm a girl." I have the HONOR of seeing Miss Hilla look mortified. Yes. Thank you thank you, that's quite enough autographs now, im tired. Leaving her to it I went off to the library with my friend, H to enjoy the cool blast of the A.C. and study. a little. My other friends Meesh and Ash were already there. As we walked in and took our places beneath the nearest A.C. Meesh inquired, "Did you get it removed?" I shook my head and grimaced as Ash exclaimed, "So you're still a boy?". I meekly replied, "Yup, there were too many people there." Realising what had just happened i turned around knowing that H would be choking up on laughter. One look at her and we all started laughing our asses off. I love my epic group of friends. We were missing S, coz she went early. Im sure she would have something funnier to add to the conversation.

As I solved my chem past papers, H kept talking about red sting. (Which i have to say is really delicious). So I told her to shut up and study for a change. H replied sweetly, "You're like facebook, I have to check you out every 5 seconds." After exchanging some Barney Stinson style Hi-fives, she plugged on her earphones and started to study. Or pretend to anyway. A moment later I received a text and took out my cell to check it only to be glared at by H as she exclaimed, "Keep your mobile inside, do u want it to be Constipated?" After that we were kicked out of the library. Not really no, me and H have learnt to control the volume of our laughter so much so that the only hint one has is the faint sounds of a monkey getting choked in the back row during Physics period.

So anyway, Amy just came over. I was waiting for her at the gate when i spotted a thing that looked like a ball between two branches of a little plant from faraway. It was an eggplant! I took a picture:

I'
 BENGANNN


I'll do a post next on my many obsessions displayed through the photos in my mobile. Till then you check out this awesome shit, Literal Awesome shit: The Toilet Seat (Its a blog, dont be scared.)


22 comments:

  1. hahaha!!!! :D :D Couldn't help laughing again!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I feel sorry for you! Do get it changed though; you might have to send the report cards to universities. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahha:D awsmmm:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Meesh You shud have come today H and S reincarnated it today! :D

    @duckling i did get it changed immediately :D

    @H Why you be anonymous? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. U ask me y i no comment? this is why:
    I like people who talk. :]
    that ":]" THAT CROOKED EMOTICON SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME MAN!!! its like u r threatening us or something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @chick <--(see what i did there? ;D)
    its a forced smile. a creeper smile. its a challenge. RISE TO THE CHALLENGE U COWARD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (yes VERY sutble) (Why isnt subtle a long word, its hot, it should be long)
    no man its JUST creepy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You spelt it wrong :p and it doesnt need that its awesome enough. You're just paranoid now after all of those pedophile incidents, my friend. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. if we reamin friends, i know i l end up writing about my paedophile incidents too, did u read my "about me" there? true innit?

    ReplyDelete
  10. very true innit. except OFCOURSE for your constant degradation. its not funny i swear. Am i endangering our fraandship if i point out that u spelt remain wrong? :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHUT UP YOU PERFECTIONIST! U MAKE THE BEST TYPOS EVER! U DONT WANT ME TO SPILL THEM HERE DO U? (although i think i just made the biggest one in the history of biggest typos :| ) (lets not do this, fraandship? )

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! man u dont want ME to say it. with your best interests at heart, Fraanship. :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehehe! Awwww, i so wish i cud be there man. Luv ya all! Great my, bf <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahahaha...this blog's seriously epic!!....
    Why nothing abt the farewell?..:p i heard what happened(with Mr.S)..:P
    Dont worry "he who must not be named(Mr.S again) wont do anything...;p
    Mr.A
    .
    .
    .
    P.S..
    ":]" is kind of like a rapist smile..u know when coming towards u...i actually know a guy who smile's like that...i have a picture tooo..:p

    ReplyDelete
  15. @S ly too! <3

    @Mr. A Thanks a lot :) Maybe becoz the drama wont stop? and LOL i would like to see that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE BAINGAN. IT'S THE BEST VEGETABLE EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE YOUR SHOE!
    and ahahahaha 'HE' LOLLLLLLLLL that was hilarious
    and my dad says 'innit', no kidding it is SO annoying
    i missed you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. @LWAP its pretty... uh. (sorry not a fan of veggies :p)

    @Furree You's baaaaaaaack! i missed u moore! LOL yes innit is the Most annoying thing eveeer. thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow u actually removed ":]" heyy no disrespect ok ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTTBPELubFI
    innit?

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA 'we'll hold!' Apical Auxins.
    yeah man. other ppl thought it was creepy too :p

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol. Nice Blog. I recently started following it and i like the way you write about your day to day stuff with a tinge of humor.

    ReplyDelete

No creepy smileys, feedback would be awesome.