Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bloggers gonna blog

How do I start? Where do I begin? How do I explain myself?

Ok I can answer that last question.
See I had exams. And then my brother got married. (which was awesome Alhumdulilah!) Then there were the consistent outings after the wedding. Then I started this Content Writing thing to make money. Then my laptop stopped working and since then I have been ITCHING yes ITCHING (dont ask where) to blog (or as my mom calls it 'block') but have been unable to. The sad part is, it's still not here, it's in my brother's office who is at the moment honeymooning in Maldives. So yeah I dont think I'll be getting it back any time soon.
(BINDHI PYAAZ LOQI GAAJAR) (I swear in vegetable language to make my blog more appropriate)


I wanna go watch Harry Potter 7. No wait let me write the whole thing down.
To commemorate the end of my childhood, the end of a fricking world, I want to rewind life and play it from the day my brother handed me the small red copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
From that day to each and every book I made my reality, held on to during nerve-wracking plane journeys, kept as my security blanket when my life got thrown upside down a couple of times, picked up whenever I got a bit depressed and completely and totally immersed myself into his world. And then the movies. I caught Harry Potter 1 on TV today and started jumping up and down like an excited toddler. Then the light went.
Yeah. i know. suckfest. But then I got my dog-eared Harry Potter 3 down and then everything was okay.
So basically I wanna do a movie marathon, of the whole series and then go watch the last one. Hopefully this thursday, Insha'Allah.


That was emotional. In the state that im in right now, you would not like my reaction at all if you told me you hated Potter. My reply would be more bitchy than the normal equivalent of CRUCIO.
HAHAHAHA im using Potter references. This has to drive the haters crazy!
But all I can say is: 



AND


Muaahhahahahha I did it again.
So Im using my other brother's laptop since he's sleeping and everything. He just put his foot on my face. Im sure he woke up to do that. AGh. I also have to write a 450 word essay on 'Business Decisions'. God know how im gonna do that, being pre-med n all but i think i ve written essays on worse topics.

But lets not dwell on UGH stuff. for my fellow potterheads:  


For the rest of you, here's a friends thing I can never forget.


Pheobe and Joey. EPIC.
My abba just came and waved at me. and then went back. Its four O clock in the morning.
I have a cool father. lml

Another huge thing that I rudely skipped over.. My blog is 1 year and about 2 weeks old. Yes i know. I am ashamed to be this late. Also i have sorely missed reading all of your blogs and commenting and reading your comments on my blog. I will stay up tomorrow night and do that too!

On an ending note, I know im not very big on Urdu poetry since I usually dont get it, but today my brother showed me a video of some poems from an indian movie "Zindagi na milegi dobara", here's the link to watch all the poetry scenes :
Pighle neelam sa behta ye sama, neeli neeli si khamoshiyan,
na kahin hai zameen na kahin aasmaan, sarsaraati hui tehniyaan pattiyaan,
keh raheen hai bas ek tum ho yahan,bas main hoon,
meri saansein hain aur meri dharkanein, aisi gehraiyaan, aisi tanhaiyaan,
aur main… sirf main.
Apne hone par mujhko yakeen aa gaya.
This is just Wah yaar. Waaah.
Acha bohat hogaya, Allah Hafiz.




9 comments:

  1. Smileys are NOT creepy -.-

    Why don't you download Harry Potter 7-2? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUMPED UP AND DOWN LIKE A TODDLER WHILE WATCHING THAT HARRY POTTER VIDEO!!!!!!
    No actually I just grinned and LOL-ed a lot. It wasa great video. What an awesome song!

    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BROTHER GETTING MARRIED! Is he going to move out then? And possibly leave his laptop with you? Because I missed your blog! It makes me laugh loads xD

    If I were a man I'd marry Phoebe just like that. Or if I weren't me I'd've been Phoebe's daughter. Or if I were Phoebe I'd've made hundred clones of myself and dropped them off all around the world.

    The world needs more Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE BACK! ♥
    PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU TO WATCH HP7p2. PLEASE PLEASE

    death eaters gonna eat death = BEST

    and haha i love how you used vegetables as swear words :P

    i missed you soooo muchhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want more vegetable swear words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ovais
    Apparently people find this one: :] creepy. Although its not. -_-
    I want to watch it in 3D! it deservesss to be watched in 3D!

    @LWAP
    The song is just awesome :D It could be like a part of my life's sound track!
    My brother did move out,but no chances of that happening! But thanks soo much i missed you too!
    Pheobe Buffay is the epitome of awesomeness. Word.

    @Furree
    I MISSED U MORE <3
    Thursday keeps getting cancelled *sniff*
    Arghhh if only I was 18 and had a car, furree! If only!

    @Saj
    AALOO! BENGAN! PAALAK! TINDA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you cant "word" yourself. and yes i did get up for that

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABEER STOP DYING COME BACK AND BLOG NOW OKBYE

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahan.... guess your laptop is still locked in that office coz no new posts since then :(... have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've had a good, busy month! The HP references crack me up sometimes. :) #HPForever

    ReplyDelete

No creepy smileys, feedback would be awesome.