Monday, August 29, 2011

Inception

I'm not kidding! Last night was the most exhausting sleep of my entire life.

My mom wakes me up shouting 'It's 6 'o' clock wake up, wake up!', so I have to put great effort in dragging myself up from the bed and looking under my pillow for my mobile. I hear the distant sound of raindrops pattering on the window and immediately hoist myself on my knees to get a look out the window. It's not raining. Puzzled I check my phone for messages and see the time. Its 3 A.M. I moan out loud in protest, and go after my mother who's run off to wake up my brother. I tell her it's 3 but she insists its 6. I check all the other clocks in the house, its still 3. I show my mom the clocks but she still nods her head defiantly. Then realization hits. Its a frigging dream. Whattay annoying dream. Ugh wake up!

if only.

I wake up and hear the sound of rain outside. I peek out, crossing my fingers just in case, BAM no rain. (BAM? why would it bam? I swear the voice in my head just keeps getting weirder) I sigh in designation and get out of my bed to go to my brother who's awake and using his laptop. I tell him about the weird dream I had and he smiles sarcastically at me and takes his time making fun of me. Then he turns his laptop towards me to show me a video. I realise its a dream again.


This time I dont wake up in my bed but inside the creepy video. Im in a dark, wide room with pulsating strobe lights shining everywhere. A guy wearing a white cap is advertising some football shoes. Obviously all I can think about is waking the hell up. So I keep shouting and mentally struggling to wake myself up. Hopefully this time will be the end of this extremely aggravating dream. I mean why couldnt I get just one night of peaceful sleep. Why do I have to wake up each day more tired than the night before? Arrgh, annoyance has reached the highest level there is.

Finally I wake up. and hear rain. I look out. WHAT THE HELL MAN. no rain again. So I get up and get ready for school. When I reach school our seniors from last year are there for some reason, and even more oddly just randomly sitting in the middle of corridors. Why is my life so eccentric man. Im a mild person. I just want a peaceful life. No? So we get shepherded into one of the school coasters and end up just circling the school a couple of times. Now this is just getting straight up absurd, right? So me and H jump out of the coaster and run to the school gate. When we get in, it does NOT look like our school. Dammit, another dream. Then out of nowhere this really weird menacing creature appears, that looks like a cross between a bird and a dog and crawls extremely quickly towards us, baring enormous fangs. I freeze on my spot and it stops and turns towards H. H does the same as I try to open the door in front of us. It comes at me again. I freeze. Im in a real crappy mood right now you know. How do i even wake up?! So i exchange looks with H and we both run for our life.

I wake up, chest heaving, eyes throbbing and a real kameena headache. I hear the sound of rain and dont even bother looking outside. No actually I did. It wasnt raining.

The day before that it rained the whole day. Such heavenliness. We got the last period free coz our awesome bio sir didnt show up and splashed in puddles and played games in the rain. Beyond epic. I had water in my socks too. Here's a video a teacher made. We were splashing around at the right where our buildings are.

Yesterday was my Birthday.It was just meh. but today I went to school and my friends surprised me with the BESTEST CARD OF ALL TIMES and gifts. I shall post a picture of the card later. Maybe I'll do a 'Becoming 17' post.

Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails he makes me wait
And I wait without you
With or Without you
With or Without you

4 comments:

No creepy smileys, feedback would be awesome.