Monday, August 23, 2010

Ashamed

By now most of you must have heard the story of the two brothers brutally beaten to death and hanged in Sialkot for no reason. I can only imagine the kind of pain the family of the poor brothers must be going through. I was kept awake all night, i cant even bare to think of the pain felt by their mother. Such brutality, such savagery its unforgivable. I cant imagine how anyone could just watch and not stop it before their eyes. Personally I would like to see all of the criminals tied to carts, dragged on stones, burnt in fire and worse. Even if they dont ge the punishment they deserve in this world, INSHALLAH they will get their due in the Hereafter. Right now, i feel ashamed to be a Pakistani, ashamed to be a human. Our pure and wondrous country Pakistan, run over by a race of crude savages. A shame it is indeed.

Please sign the petitions below. We should do whatever little we can to help this cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No creepy smileys, feedback would be awesome.