So i was working on a new post and checking up on blogs that i haven't had time to read in a while and OMG i got an award. like shit. LIKE SUPER SHIT.

Ecstatic is the word. I cant thank u enough H.T.
7 Random Facts about me:

Ecstatic is the word. I cant thank u enough H.T.
7 Random Facts about me:
- I write everything from things i have to do or diary entries to songs or movies i wanna check out in the drafts folder in my mobile. So its always filled with reminders and random stuff. like a number plate. AEP 760. I don't know who's it is. So don't ask me.
- I love eating sandwiches made of Betty Crocker's Vanilla Icing. I used to devour Nutella sammiches but my mom blamed them for pimples and totally banned it. Which sucks 'cause i love chocolate soooo much i just came back from the dentist's after getting four fillings. No seriously, what is better than a jar of delicious chocolate? A bigger jar, yeah but you get the point right? No? Dumbass.
- I'm obsessed with the sky. My mobile is filled with pictures I've taken of the sky on a particularly cloudy day. I even have a separate folder for it. Cause seriously it's like the sky is a huge canvas. Cool blue backdrop with clouds arranged in line like hedges on a field. Cotton buds floating on water. Fuzzy white fur in the sky. Silver patterns shimmering like on the edges of jigsaw puzzles.
- I YouTube/Google EVERYTHING. I repeat EVERYTHING. I just youtubed 'how to clean the rubber of your converse' after learning 'how to tie your laces the bar way'. Just a few days ago i googled, 'what do u call gur in english' just to settle an argument between two weird people who frequently vacate my room. I remember having googled the english name for phitkari too.
- I have a history of injuring my right foot on yearly events. Ankle sprain, Deep cut, Broken Nail, you name it and I've suffered them all. on my right foot. and these events, they're usually wedding related. My cousin's chauthi, my brother's nikkah, my cousin's valima. I'm scared for my foot, my brother's getting married in June! (YAY XD)
- I find lip gloss annoying. I swear, whenever I have to put it, i feel so wierd i end up opening and closing my mouth like a fish and being extra special with drinking stuff ending up looking like a total wierdo. Which i do anyway but you get the point. Also my dupatta always has to come over my face and stick to my lip gloss when I'm wearing it. I don't mind Kajal though, always been a fan of outlines!
- I always spell weird as "W-I-E-R-D" Always. i just used spell check and found that I'd spelt it wrong again. Also in the point above. I always have bad luck with 'wierd' spellings. I remember once, (painful memory) in a spelling competition in front of the assembly in grade 6, i got asked the spelling of Hippopotamus. After the crowd stopped laughing at the word i went on to spell the word H-I-P-P-O-P-O-T-A-M-O-U-S. But i just wanted to give the crowd another reason to laugh. At the cost of losing the competition. I'm a born entertainer, baby.
- Tazeen at Crimson Sky
- Moonie at A Head, some Pain, and a little bit of Happiness
- Mischief Managed at iRadish. Like an iPod. But awesome.
- LionessWithout A Pride at Bespectacled Views
Haha Abeer! You're so cute! And I definitely don't judge you for the icing sandwiches! I must try those .. they sound interesting :P
ReplyDeleteAND AND, the spelling mistake stuff is completely normal! I used to spell words like conceited wrong! But then I found out this phrase that really helps me spell those [even though it takes me around ten seconds to say the phrase and write the spelling down :D] "keep your I's before E's except after C". I swear, I love the person who invented that phrase.
AND AND to learn the planets in order "My very energetic mother just served us nine pizzas" But, i don't think pizzas is applicable anymore because .. Pluto isn't a planet anymore. Haha.
ABEEEEEEEEER! YOU'RE GIVING ME AN AWARD?!?!?!?!?! ALREADY???? YOU REALLY LOVE ME, DONTCHA!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS MUCHLY!!!!!!! :D Although, I already have this award, so I'll just post seven random things about me. Sometime during the end of this month, because I have exams. :( But thank you thank you thank you!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
lol funny
ReplyDeleteSoma_Shank_Tank
@Fatima Hehe thanku :D
ReplyDeleteWasnt it *My very Efficient mother just served us Nutritious Pizzas* or maybe i preferred that.. :/ hhahah yeah after pluto went, i was like lets keep it "My very efficient mother just served us NOODLES!" :D as for the phrase, i dont think i have the brain for remembering it anymore :O
@Lioness Teehee Yezzz I dooo :D and YOU'RE WELCOME!!! sure, and good luck for the exams!
@James thanku! :)
Thank you so much for the award! You're the best follower EVER! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Abeer! :) If I'm not wrong, this is the third time I'm getting the Versatile Blogger award. Cheers for me! :D
ReplyDeleteA NUMBER PLATE? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE SO FUNNY I LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteChocolate is awesome. I can never have enough of nutella :D But I don't like it with bread. I dig a spoon into the jar and EAT. Nutella is my happy place.
Also, I youtube/google everything too. AND I HATE LIP GLOSS. IT STICKS TO MY HAIR AND PISSES ME OFF.
Another great article. I like that you are very honest and direct to the point.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!
ReplyDelete(And I freaking love 3 Idiots) (Your profile)
:D
@Mischief - You are Welcome! Yaaaaay :D
ReplyDelete@Tazeen Welcome! Wow, sheesh. nice.
@Aseela there's a story there, shhhh :p I LOVE U TOOOOOOO UR AWESOMEEEEEE. And chocolate is awesome too. gaah. i even eat ovaltine sometimes.
and same hereeeee. lipgloss is EVIL.
@Huck Thankyou :)
@Eeshie THANKYOU!! lol yezz i like that movie alot! :)