So today was my fifth dental appointment. On the first one the dentist declared that I needed a root canal cause i had a tiny little hole on my 7th upper tooth that had managed to hit the self destruct button. How he found that out is a painful story. He poked a nerve, (yeah now i get why there are so many sayings about touching nerves and stuff) and i am ashamed to say I winced like a little girly girl and yes even more ashamed to tell you i got teary. But I didnt moan okay. No moaning. or bawling.
Anyway. So yes the root canal! Apparently you have to cut the nerve under the tooth and then 'prepare the channel'. This consists of repeatedly putting ragged needles of different sizes in the hole and scraping them around and then injecting some sort of weird fluid in the the hole. Atleast that's what it feels like from my perspective. I mean seriously imagine having to look at the needle shining menacingly in the light right before it is stuck in your teeth.
And you know what, there's no chocolate or lolly or ice cream afterwards. All you have to look forward to is cramps in your back that you get from straining against the pain. The only thing that saves me from losing my temper and throwing away all the shiny vicious instruments on the tray (How dramatic would that be!) is ofcourse daydreaming about Tyler Hoechlin a.k.a Derek Hale. (I always get confused about daydreaming at night, what the hell do u call that?) Yep. I started watching that show. Very reluctantly i started, moaning internally at the obvious storyline but like every other thing, the more i watched it, I got completely hooked. (And believe me, u cant NOT get hooked once you see Derek Hale's badassery. You MUST youtube him, that's right, dont even bother Googling. Youtube. NOW.)
![]() |
| What are u waiting for? |
![]() |
| NOW. |
On my fourth dental appointment I found out that the tubelight above my head was fixed upside down so I could read everything written on it mying down. Whoever did that, thankyou, it distracted me from the pain for 15 secs. Today was my fifth and second last visit. I was deep in the moment, thinking how exactly to free Derek from Kate's torture cell (It distracts me, do not JUDGE me) and the dentist POKED me out of my reverie. I would have sweared at him but I had all those needles in my mouth so it was best not to. And then he proceeded to put two cotton buds, 5 red colored sticks and one screwy needle in the tiny little hole in my teeth, FUN.
![]() |
| IMAGINE. THIS. |
So you get where Im coming from right? There you are sitting on a cold chair, under the cold air from the split, with the cold instruments in your teeth staring up at the blank wall, wincing occasionally with pain while the dentist asks you to spit at intervals. I tell you I would much rather have this:
Muahahahahah. I shall torture you with one more gif of my new obsession.
![]() |
| Hahahahha stiles! |
At the end, you guys I still havent got my laptop back, i beg u to PLEASE pray that it gets fixed. SHRIJA im sorry for temporarily dying, I hope you like my gifs. I ll understand if u dont.
![]() |
| True Story. |







wattay pity ur followers cant see those pictures. pretty unfair i tell you. i can take care of that you know? :)
ReplyDeleteAh. Seems like some one is having a wonderful time :-P
ReplyDeleteI couldnt see the gif on mob. Bt I can imagn the whole scene. I have been to dentist quite a few times and the mere though of the instruments make me wince :$
Hope the root canal works otherwise u wil have to go to dentist again :-S-P
I couldnt see the gif on mob. Bt I can imagn the whole scene. I have been to dentist quite a few times and the mere though of the instruments make me wince :$
Hope the root canal works otherwise u wil have to go to dentist again :-S
I GOT A MENTION I GOT A MENTION *wooohhhhoooooo dances around*
ReplyDeleteYes. The gifs are ok. He's not all that great though. He looks like someone I know. And don't really like. They have the same eyebrows. So he's Ugly by Association. :/
I hope you some-what painlessly get through the last appointment too! It's kind of like getting your eyebrows done, only, it's happening in your mouth and not on your forehead. I mean, how awkward would it be to look into the eyes of the person that's doing the threading? Similarly I guess you can't look at the dentist either. I look at the ceiling and think about hot people too. At least, I used to, but now I don't find anyone hot so I just listen to my mind. It's good.
Where are the pictures your brother took? I wanna see!
Being an owl would be the best.
OMG MY WORD VERIFICATION THING: medis
AS IN MEDIS FROM MEDICAL WHICH IS WHAT DENTISTRY IS! :O *hi5s*
Those images.
ReplyDeleteI shall never go to a dentist again.
I hope you never have to either. :o
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9n5c8AZ1y1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had lots of fun at the dentist's. :)
ReplyDelete